Now for my weekly DIY project. I have been meaning to make-over this mirror in the bathroom.
I have been playing with a few ideas of jazzing it up, then I saw this picture on the Internet:
So I went on a excursion around the house and picked up a few sticks and twigs.
Then I grabbed my trusty jigsaw and started sawing away.
After a whole lot a noise and saw dust all over the place I ended up with a whole lot of wood chips.
Naturally some of them had to be sanded because of the rough edges. Then I started placing them on the mirror.
Then I used the hot-glue gun to fix them to the mirror.
I really like it.
Ideally I would like to have a bigger mirror. I also think I should make a flat wood frame and fix the chips directly to the frame. That will naturally enlarge the mirror.
Project cost: R0,00
Gotta love it!