- I hate doing dishes. Most nights I leave the dishes till the next day. The irony is I have a dishwasher, I am just to lazy to even pack them.
2. I have a very short temper. Especially when Ashley and I argue or disagree. I am usually very defensive.
3. I am not a morning person. Ashley just commented it’s the first time in years he saw me smile when I woke up. I contribute this to the fact that I slept right through. Usually Kirsten wakes me up in the middle of the night.
4. I don’t live nearly as healthy as I can. I never exercise and I eat what I like. I know it’s wrong and I am trying to be more conscious of what I eat.
5. I don’t hang or pack my clothes away at night. I just dump them and don’t think about it till the next day. I’m just lazy that way.
Yes I know…it looks terrible. But I am only human.
7. I am always right. At least I feel I am always right, especially when Ashley and I disagree.
8. I don’t like to say I am sorry when I was wrong. Once again, mostly when it’s an issue between me and Ash.
9. I don’t like to plan ahead. I have a diary but I rarely plan my days. I just take them as they come. Bad, I know.
10. I am a huge procrastinator. Here is the definition of a procrastinator by The Word Web dictionary: ‘Someone who postpones work (especially out of laziness or habitual carelessness)’. That’s me.
So, I just disclosed some of my many bad habits to you today. Feel free to send me some of your habits (good or bad). It is actually quite freeing! You should try it!